A Game-like process that provides deeply personal guidance.
Step #1: Set Your Intention by Completing these 3 sentences.
1. I want to feel ....
2. I want to be ....
3. I want to have ....
Once your statements are complete say; This or something better for my highest good.
Step #2: Click on the 4 Random Word Generators and then find the number for your challenge, opportunity, theme and ascendant words on the numbered color chart.
- Only have a minute: Choose a word for the day!
Step #3: Reflection: Click for fill-able worksheet to make notes & print)
- What does each word mean to you?
- Now ask yourself, how does my first word represent a challenge to me? How does my second word represent an opportunity to me, my third word a theme, and how does my 4th word uplift me?
- Visualize and feel how each word is an energy resource within you. Allow each word to fill you as just like the light of a candle’s flame fills a dark room.
- Now create an affirmation with each word. Repeat them in sequence breathing gently but deeply. For Example: I am listening, I am free, I am appreciating and I am accomplishing. Note: Your pattern of words to affirm has emerged to help clear limiting beliefs while opening your heart and mind to new possibilities.
- Each day repeat Step #1 to set your intention. Throughout your day inwardly say your four affirmations often. Reflect on the four-word pattern you received for one full week, then play the game again. [Every seven days is a natural creative cycle]
[Want to Play ‘The Game’ with friends and family? Click the button below for a printable PDF version. All you will need is a coin and PDF to Play!]
Join Us Now as a Full Access member & have hundreds of meditations, audio classes, and programs to experience and develop your own personalized daily practice.
4. Letting Go