Step #1: Setting Intention
Inwardly Complete these 3 Sentences
1. I want to feel ....
2. I want to be ....
3. I want to have ....
Then say: This or something better for my highest good.
Step #2: Opening to Synchronicity
Click the “Generate” buttons below to get a Challenge, Opportunity, Theme and Ascendant number. Then find the corresponding numbers on the colored chart for your specific 4 word pattern of consciousness you are being guided to work with this week. Write them down.
- Only have a minute? Choose a Theme for the day below and affirm it throughout your day!
4. Letting Go
Step #3: Reflection
- What does each of your words mean to you?
- Ask yourself, how does my first word represent a challenge to me? How does my second word represent an opportunity to me, my third word a theme, and how does my 4th word uplift me?
- Now affirm each of your 4 words. ec. I am ____
- Each day repeat Step #1 to set your intention for the day. And affirm your words.
Note: Your pattern of words has emerged to help clear limiting beliefs while opening your heart and mind to new possibilities.
Click Here for a fill-able worksheet
Want to Join Us as a Full Access member to have hundreds of meditations, audio classes, and programs to experience. You can work with all of it or pick your favorites and develop your own personalized daily practice.
And if you want a deeper understanding of what the Oracle Game is saying to you? Schedule a consultation with its Creator now.