Step #1: Setting Intention
Inwardly Complete these 3 Sentences
1. I want to feel ....
2. I want to be ....
3. I want to have ....
Then say: This or something better for my highest good.
Step #2: Opening to Synchronicity
Click the “Generate” buttons below to get a Challenge, Opportunity, Theme and Ascendant number. Then find the corresponding numbers on the colored chart for your specific 4 word pattern of consciousness you are being guided to work with this week.
Jot them down. (Click for fillable Worksheet) to make notes, save & or print)
- Only have a minute? Choose a Theme for the day below and affirm it throughout your day!
4. Letting Go
Step #3: Reflection
- What does each word mean to you?
- Ask yourself, how does my first word represent a challenge to me? How does my second word represent an opportunity to me, my third word a theme, and how does my 4th word uplift me?
- Visualize and feel each word as an energy resource within you. Allow each word to fill you just like the light of a candle's flame fills a dark room.
- Now create an affirmation with each word. Repeat them in sequence breathing gently but deeply. Example: I am listening, I am free, I am appreciating and I am accomplishing. Note: Your pattern of words has emerged to help clear limiting beliefs while opening your heart and mind to new possibilities.
- Each day repeat Step #1 to set your intention for the day. Throughout your day, inwardly, say your four affirmations often. Reflect on the four-word pattern you received from the Oracle for one full week, then play the game again selecting 4 new words. [Every seven days is a natural creative cycle]
Want to Join Us as a Full Access member to have hundreds of meditations, audio classes, and programs to experience. You can work with all of it or pick your favorites and develop your own personalized daily practice.
[Want to try the Oracle’s game-like process with friends and family? Click the button below for a printable PDF version. All you will need is a coin to Play!]