Played with the Key Elements of Oracle of the Heart ™
Game Step #1: Building Self Awareness by Setting Intention
Complete these 3 Sentences
1. I want to feel ....
2. I want to be ....
3. I want to have ....
Conclude by saying: This or something better for my highest good.
Game Step #2: True Random Number Generators & Synchronicity
Click the Challenge, Opportunity, Theme and Ascendant Buttons to get a number. Then find the corresponding numbers on the colored chart for your 4 word pattern of consciousness you are being guided to work with.
- Only have a minute to play the game? Choose a Theme for the day!
4. Letting Go
Game Step #3: Reflection
- What does each word mean to you?
- Ask yourself, how does my first word represent a challenge to me? How does my second word represent an opportunity to me, my third word a theme, and how does my 4th word uplift me?
- Visualize and feel each word as an energy resource within you. Allow each word to fill you just like the light of a candle's flame fills a dark room.
- Now create an affirmation with each word. Repeat them in sequence breathing gently but deeply. Example: I am listening, I am free, I am appreciating and I am accomplishing. Note: Your pattern of words has emerged to help clear limiting beliefs while opening your heart and mind to new possibilities.
- Each day repeat Step #1 to set your intention for the day. Throughout your day, inwardly, say your four affirmations often. Reflect on the four-word pattern you received from the game for one full week, then play the game again selecting 4 new words. [Every seven days is a natural creative cycle]
- (Click for fill-able Game worksheet to make notes & print)
Want to Join Us as a Full Access member to have hundreds of meditations, audio classes, and programs to experience. You can work with all of it or pick your favorites and develop your own personalized daily practice.
[Want to Play The Game with friends and family? Click the button below for a printable PDF version. All you will need is a coin to Play!]